Revised: October, 2021
1. Managing Your Information Preferences
2. Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, username, e-mail, and other personally identifiable information, as well as information about your school district, when you sign up for the Site or Services (“Personal Information”). The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site or Services.
Usage Data and Site Activity
We may collect information regarding the actions you take on the Site and Services (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you use the Site we may collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits to the Site. This anonymous usage information may be associated with your username, but we will not disclose the associated information to third parties. We may use this information to help us understand how people use the Site and Services, and to enhance the Site and Services.
Cookies and Web Beacons
3. How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information Generally
4. Third Party Services
Through the Site or Services, you may elect to access third-party services, such as PayPal when placing an order. Some of those third-party services may also provide us with information from your accounts which may enable us to process orders and to enhance and personalize your use of the Site and Services. If you elect to use such third-party services through E.L. Achieve, the information you share with such third-party services will be subject to their privacy policies.
5. Services Providers
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by E.L. Achieve.
7. Other Transfers
8. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
E.L. Achieve cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of E.L. Achieve or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
9. Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on your profile page or via comments, discussion broads, or any other public forum on the Site or Services, that information may be accessed by others. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
12. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
13. Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using our Site or Services, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
15. Terms and Conditions
I am agreeing with the following terms & conditions.
- Registration cost may or may not include morning refreshments, lunch, session materials and supplies. Please review event description details for additional information.
- Registration cost does not include hotel or travel costs. If you require overnight stay, please contact your district lead to make travel arrangements and/or reservations.
- Registration cancellations not made two weeks prior to Day One will be charged full-registration. No credit will be issued.
- Photography/Image/Recording Release – By registering for or attending any E.L. Achieve event you hereby grant and assign E.L. Achieve and its legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish for editorial, trade, advertising, or any other purpose and in any manner and medium, including website and internet promotion, all photographic, video, and digital images of you and your guests taken while in attendance at any E.L. Achieve event. By registering for or attending the event you hereby release E.L. Achieve and its legal representatives from all claims and liability relating to said photographs, video and digital images.
- WEBINARS: The content of this webinar is copyrighted. You may NOT share the direct link to the webinar with anyone. However, you may share the link to this page, so that others may also REGISTER to receive this copyrighted material.
- For any questions, please contact E.L. Achieve at 760-290-3461 or by email at email@example.com
How to contact us
Questions about this statement or about E.L. Achieve handling of your information may be sent to:
E.L. Achieve, Director of Client Services
E.L. Achieve Mailing Address
2712 Plaza Ave.
Hays, KS 67601